Vintage Tutorial: Shailene Woodley Makeup


Hi guys! 

I've been thinking it might be a cool idea if I were to have a segment that ran every week on this blog and so I was trying to decide what segment that should be on. I thought that I love vintage makeup and hair and so I would do a tutorial on a vintage look every Friday to show what tips I've picked up over the years.

This look is actually also a Shailene Woodley tutorial, so if you enjoy it please remember to share it and comment down below!



In the interest of making this post short and non-waffling I've start with my base makeup already on. I've shown how I do this in nearly all of my other tutorials so have a look at one of them if you want to know what products I use! My base makeup consists of moisturiser, primer, concealer, foundation and powder. 


I did this tutorial in a bit of a strange sequence for some reason, so next I filled in my eyebrows. Woodley's eyebrows in the picture is very natural so try to copy the same shape and intensity. Luckily, my eyebrows follow the same shape as Shailene's does in this picture so I didn't have to do too much sculpting. For this look, I used my Bulletproof Brows kit, pencil and brown eyeshadow to fill in my brows.


Shailene has very simple face makeup in this picture so only lightly brush over a bit of bronzer over your cheekbones with a fluffy brush. I then applied my coral-toned cream blusher over the cheekbones and slightly onto the apples of my cheeks to bring out a bit of colour in my face. 


Next, I covered my eyelid with my MAC pigment pot and then set that with the eye shadow colour shown in the picture along.


Then, carefully line your upper lash line with a black eyeliner. The line doesn't have to be bold or eccentric in any way as the boldest part about this look is the lips. I then lined the outer third of my bottom lash line with a pencil liner and smudged inwards towards my inner eye.


 I then applied these very natural false lashes to open up my eyes. I then applied a thin coat of mascara over the lashes to really make them pop.


I then lined my lips with this bold red lip liner. This is will help to ' only colour in the lines' when you put on the lipstick.


Finally, fill in your lips with a vibrant red colour. Then, you have finished! 


This is the finished look! I hope you liked the post! Please let me know if a new vintage post every Friday is something that you would like to see! 

:) xxx 
Powered by Blogger.