Revlon Cream Blush Collection

Hi guys! 


I've been OBSESSED with my Revlon cream blush recently! It is the only blush I am wearing at the moment and so I thought it would be a really fun idea if I bought the other two colours in the collection as well and compared them against each other! 
Pinched


This is the blush I bought originally. As you can see from the picture, it is very light and natural. The pictures didn't really pick up on the brightness of the colours too well in these blushes which is a shame but this blush is a very pretty, light coral colour that is perfect for pale skin!

Coral Reef 


This is by far the most vibrant blush I've ever seen! It is blood red and certainly comes out onto the skin with the same vibrancy. Again, the picture hasn't picked up the colour very well, but this is a very rich rouge that I think would suit a more dramatic makeup look e.g. 'going out' makeup. This is blends in great to the  skin tone and you can keep blending it out to soften the colour.

Charmed Enchantment


I think this is the perfect name for this colour! The blush is a lovely plum pink colour and is very fairy-tale like. This is a little bit pinker than Pinched and so is great if your don't want such a natural toned blush. I think this might be my favourite colour out of the three because it gives my skin such a pretty glow. 

The blushes are so easy to apply! I was very apprehensive when first buying the Pinched cream blush because I had never used one before and I wasn't sure how to apply it. I thought it would get all messy and ruin the foundation I would have applied before the blush and I would have to start my makeup all over again but I cannot stress how easy it is to apply these blushes! I don't use a brush, I simply rub my index and middle finger into the blush and then dab it onto my cheekbones. I then keep dabbing around my cheekbones and apples of my cheeks to blend the colour out a bit and have a natural looking line of blush. Simple! 

I really recommend these products to anyone who is fancying a bit of a mix up to their makeup routine!

Have you tried any cream blushes? What do you think of them? 

xxx
Powered by Blogger.