Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit Review

Hi guys,

I realise that I have used my Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in just about every tutorial I've ever posted so I thought I should really give it a proper review so you all know why I use it so often! 


The concealer I have also comes in a duo. The left side is the concealer itself and the right side is a powder that is the correct shade for it to help to hide blemishes further.

I have very naturally pale skin and so my tone is Warm Ivory or the Cool Sand (my skin suits either colour) concealer with Pale Yellow powder but if you go into any Bobbi Brown store, they will colour match you perfectly! That is another thing I love about this concealer - buying it! The staff in all the stores I've been too are always so friendly and helpful and they colour match you with everything and give you a makeover if you want it. I could literally spend hours just in the store trying out all of their products! 



So here is the difference! I am not wearing any face makeup at all, except from obviously the concealer on my left eye! I haven't got any foundation, powder or other concealers on so the difference the concealer makes can truely be seen. 

I think the concealer looks quite natural in this picture and after foundation is applied around the concealer, it blends in perfectly to the face. As you can see, the dark circles under my eyes have completely vanished with this concealer. On my right eye, which has no makeup on at all, you can see how it is red in some places and has dark circles in other places. However, I love this Bobbi Brown concealer because it naturally covers up my imperfections. 

The concealer is quite a heavy coverage concealer - which I love because it really lifts away all of my blemishes but doesn't actually feel heavy on the skin. I feel like my skin can still breathe through this concealer - props to Bobbi Brown because I've never had the same opinion with any other concealer I've used!


All in all, I love this concealer because it matches my skin colour perfectly, it is easy to apply and has a heavy coverage to really conceal away any blemishes. I have been using this concealer for a couple of years now and I hope you are inspired to use it too!

:) xxx
Powered by Blogger.