Pintrest Beauty: Autumn Makeup Favourites

Berry lips, glittery eyes and dark palettes. Brace yourself, Autumn is coming!

1. 
(found on delined.tumblr.com)

Berry looks are VERY in right now. Autumn just screams to pick up dark reds and purples from your palette. I love how the dramatic lipstick is paired with surrounding very natural makeup as it draws more attention to the shade of the lips.

2. 
(found on studentrate.com)

This all over gold eye shadow is so simple but would work incredibly well with the cold season up ahead. This would be great to do if you were running late for something and quickly needed a flash of colour to your makeup.

3. 
(found on preen.me)

This is very similar to the makeup look above but would take a little more time because of the blending involved in this look. I think this would look amazing for a Christmas party or general going out over the Autumn/Christmas seasons. I think the gold sparkles of this look really embodies the magical atmosphere that is the lead up to Christmas.

4. 
(found on girlgeniuss.com)

This look may be a little more suitable to Halloween because it is so dramatic and dark. I love the dramatic contrast of the spider-like long eyelashes and matte black lipstick against the models very pale skin. As I said, this may be a makeup look for Halloween for some people but I think you could pull it off on a night out! 

5. 
(found on pausaparafeminices.com)

I absolutely adore this look! I actually just got a very similar midnight blue shade myself so I can't wait to try this out. I love the deep shade of navy gently blended out from the eyelid to create the most perfect dark, winter-like effect. Very dramatic, dark and quite romantic as well. This could work for a work party or a romantic date.

These are my top picks for what beauty trends I am loving on Pintrest at the moment. Please follow my Pintrest if you would like to see what other looks I am loving for this season! 

What looks have caught your eye and are you going to try any of them out? Let me know :)

xxx
Powered by Blogger.