November Drugstore Makeup Haul

Hi guys,

I was really bored the other day and I was already forming a makeup wishlist on the notes in my phone so I decided to quickly pop down to the Superdrug near my flat and have a bit of a shopping spree! 


1. Revlon Cream Blush in 100 Pinched Joues Pinces - I've only ever had the 'traditional' sense of what a blusher is - a coloured powder in a pot. So when I saw that Revlon was selling this very pretty coral colour in a cream blush, I instantly wanted to try it out. The colour is very pretty and different to a lot of blushers I have as it has an orange-y tone to it (however, the picture doesn't really pick it up) so I can't wait to try this out for the first time! 

2. Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Definer - This was a more of a necessity item as I had just run out of my pencil eyeliner. I love this eyeliner because it is one of those eyeliners with a twistable top with a crayon inside of it. I love these eyeliners because I think you get a lot of product for your money and I love the crayon instead of a pencil because I think a pencil can be quite harsh on the eye, especially when you are lining your waterline. I really fell in love with this eyeliner because it has a smudging brush on the other end of the eyeliner stick, perfect for smokey eyes! 

3. Bourjois Paris cream eyeshadow - This eyeshadow is in the most beautiful midnight blue shimmering colour. It is a cream eyeshadow which means you will have to set it on your eyelid with a non-cream based eyeshadow to stop it from creasing so make sure you have a similar colour to the cream shadow in one of your palettes but I think it is definitely worth buying! It is so beautiful and is the perfect colour for the upcoming Christmas season! 

4. Collection Sheer Loose Powder - This was another purchase of whim because I had never had a loose powder before! I know, crazy! I wanted to try this out because I hate it when using a 'normal' powder, I feel like I have to put a lot of powder on to stop my foundation from feeling wet on my face. I am hoping with this loose powder, I won't have to look like I've just burrowed my face in talc! 

5. Dress-out brush - I bought this brush because I didn't bring my own from home with my to university and I have had an really cool blogging idea which I want to begin ASAP! Keep tuned to find out more! Haha :)

6. B. Lipstick in Doll's House - This is just a very simple, neutral pink shade which I thought would be nice for everyday use.

7. Superdrug CC cream - I wanted a BB or CC cream for everyday use when I am feeling super lazy and don't want to go through my whole makeup routine! This CC cream is super light coverage and actually matches my skin tone! I have had huge trouble in the past with finding my (very light) match to my skin tone in drugstore makeup, which is why I have taken the permanent switch to designer makeup for so long. So I was a little worried when buying this CC cream from superdrug because it said it was 'light' but would it really be light enough for me? I only put on a tiny bit which might have helped, but I can thankfully say that it left no horrible orange marks on my face! Hooray! 

8. Barry M Nail Polishes - I have never been one to really care about my nails too much (shocker, I know) so I decided I would try to make more of an effort! I bought a top coat to make sure my nail varish lasts for longer and then two very beautiful but contrasting shades in deep, blood red and a light, neutral milky coffee colour. I am wearing the red colour now and love it! 

That is my most recent haul! I am still really wanting some more Autumn coloured lipsticks and eyeshadows but just can't seem to find any nice products anywhere! Do you know of any products that would be perfect for this season? Please let me know in the comments! Thank you! 

:) xxx
Powered by Blogger.