How to: Ombre Lips

Hi guys! 

Today I'm going to show you how I created an ombre effect on my lips using only lipstick and my finger! Let's go!


First off, you're going to need two lipsticks or lip-colours. Preferably not lipgloss because later stages involve some blending and it won't be very easy to blend using lipgloss. Pick one colour that is light/bright and one that is darker.



Apply the light lipstick all over your lips like you normally would on any other application. Next, apply your darker lipstick to the outside corners of your lips only. This will look a little funny at first but we'll fix that! 

Blend the dark lipstick with your finger from the outside in. To blend, you just have to smudge the dark lipstick from the outer corner of your lips into the middle. 

Be sure not to blend the dark lipstick all the way into the middle because then you may loose  the effect of the lighter colour on your lips and therefore you won't have an ombre effect anymore.


There it is - the finished look! It really is that easy! 

Let me know if you are going to try out this look and send me pictures of how you get on! 

:) xxx
Powered by Blogger.