TMI Tag: 700 Twitter Followers Celebration!

Hi guys!
As I've recently been getting more and more followers on Twitter, I thought I would do a version of the TMI tag so you can get to know the person behind the posts a little bit better. I haven't answered all of the questions because 50 questions about somebody else is a lot to get through and also some questions were just boring so I thought I would spare you guys boring answers to boring questions! However, I hope you enjoy the answers I have given and you get to know me a little better! Please answer the questions yourself on your own blog or in the comments below so I learn more about you as well! Love xxx

1: What are you wearing?
High waisted blue jeans from H&M, black vest top and blue knitted top from Forever 21.
2: Ever been in love?
Yes... ;)
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Yes
4: How tall are you?
5' 8" or 172 cm
5: How much do you weigh?
A healthy amount that I am very happy with in my own mind! :)
6: Any tattoos?
I have one tattoo of flowers around a cross on the underside of my left arm and a tattoo or a rose growing up the back of my neck. 
7: Any piercings?
I have two lobe piercings on my left ear, one lobe piercing on the right, one bar that goes through my right lobe horizontally, my conch pierced on my right ear, my tragus pierced on my right ear and two nose piericings. I used to have my lip pierced as well and a vertical piercing going down the side of my left ear but I took those out.
8: OTP?
So many OTP's! Me with every kind of food, me with any MAC or Benefit makeup, me with the Amazing Spiderman movies in bed, Jim and Pam from The Office, Lizzie McGuire and Gordo etc. You know, the main ones.
9: Favorite show?
Parks and Rec, Honey Boo Boo, Doctor Who, anything on the Crime Channel.
10: Favorite bands?
The Beatles and The Smiths
11: Something you miss?
School and having no responsibilities! :(
12: Favorite song?
Don't Pass Me By by The Beatles
13: How old are you?
19
14: Zodiac sign?
Aries
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Can I laugh with them and can they make me feel truely happy?
16: Favorite Quote?
I shut my eyes in order to see. This is very special to me because I talked about it in an eulogy I wrote and I really believe in it. When you ever feel stressed, upset or confused, just close your eyes and think. I don't know what it is but closing my eyes always makes the picture seem so much clearer. It really helps me.
17: Loud music or soft?
Depends on what I'm doing but usually soft music. I am not a very loud person.
18: Where do you go when you’re sad?
My bed. Every, single time. Love my bed.
19: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Depends on what I'm doing. Anywhere from 10 minutes to one hour.
20: Fears?
Bugs and fire. Which is why I am terrified of making the decision of what I want when I die. Both incorporate my greatest fears.
21: Last thing that made you cry?
Feeling homesick
22: Last time you said you loved someone?
Last night... ;)
23: Last book you read?
The Fault in Our Stars for the millionth time! <3 that book and so happy for John Green's success with the movie, he deserves everything he has! What a genius...
24: Last person you talked to?
Uni flatmates woo! :) x
25: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Another flatmate haha :)
26: Favorite food?
Pizza, chocolate, ice cream, chips... anything with a horrific amount of E numbers in.
27: Place you want to visit?
Germany. I really want to be able to explore Europe more than I have!
28: Last time you kissed someone?
Last week... ;)
29: Favorite piece of jewelry?
Either my necklace which holds some of the ash of someone I love very much, or the necklace my mum bought me for my 18th birthday.
30: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Does going to a lecture with my friend count as hanging out? If so, one hour ago.
31: Who should answer these questions next?
Whoever managed to read this to the end is tagged to do this next! :) X
Powered by Blogger.