September Favourites: Bobbi Brown, L'Oreal and Bourjois Paris

Hi guys!

I'm back with another favourites video. This time it's all the things I've been loving throughout the month of September. Let's get started!


1. I have been wearing this scarf from Primark probably for about half of the month of September! I've just been throwing it on over a boring outfit to make it look a bit more stylish. It's a very easy accessory and now it's getting a little colder over in England, it's practical too. 

2. I have talked about this blusher in many of my previous posts but that just shows how much I really do love this product and how it really should be in a favourites post! I bought this blush from Bobbi Brown on literally the first day of September and have worn it literally every single day since. However, the blush hasn't even got a single dent in it yet from my excessive use! I love natural looking makeup so I don't use a lot of this every day but I am still very impressed with how well it is lasting and what a pretty colour it is.

3. I've said before how one of my main missions is to make my hair look thick and healthy. As I like to use Mane and Tail's shampoo and conditioner duo, I decided I wanted to have a serum as well to help my hair look thicker. I actually just randomly saw this L'Oreal Fibrology on a TV advert at home but it was exactly what I had been thinking about trying to find. I put a few squirts of this serum ion the ends of my towel dried hair after a shower and I have really noticed the difference in the thickness of my hair and how healthy and shiny the ends of my hair look after using this. They used to be very thin but after using Fibrology, the ends of my hair are actually the same thickness at the roots. Very grateful for finding this! 

4. This is a new bronzer I bought after I accidently dropped my old bronzer on the floor and it cracked into tiny pieces. However, I really prefer this Bourjois Paris bronzer to my old one already because it's much more of a natural shade against my skin and therefore I can do much more natural contouring. This bronzer is a huge drugstore favourite of everyones and I can really see why now.

5. Lastly, this isn't actually beauty related at all but I just had to include it as it's been helping me out so much over the past week. As you all know, this is my Fresher's Week at Aston university and I have come down with the Fresher's Flu! Everyone in my flat have all got blocked ears and noses, we're sleeping all the time but worst of all is the sore throat. This spray is called Ultra Chloraseptic Anaesthetic Throat Spray and it basically numbs the back of your throat when you spray it in your mouth. The spray works instantly so you can no longer feel the pain in your throat and it stays like this for about three hours.
I know this isn't a typical 'beauty' favourites but I thought I should share this brilliant find anyway just in case any of you are suffering too!

Hope you're all having a good week! :)

xxx
Powered by Blogger.