October Favourites: New Look, Benefit and L'Oreal

Hi guys!

Back with this month's favourites and it seems to be mostly hair care products - so stick around if you would like to find out my favourites products for thicker and healthier hair!




1. Lace up heel boots - New Look. These are the perfect sized heels for any tall girls like myself! I personally have huge struggles between wanting to wear high heels on a night out but not wanting to tower over everyone! These heels are only about two inches high so they are great for still letting me wear heels, while also still being an acceptable height!

2. KTC Pure Coconut Oil (Asda), L'Oreal Paris Elvive Fibrology Thickening Masque and L'Oreal Paris Elvive Fibrology Thickness Creation Serum (Boots). I've put these three together as they are all the hair care products I am using at the moment to keep my hair healthy. As you guys may know, I ombred my hair a few weeks ago which involved bleaching the ends of my hair multiple times. This obviously wasn't great for my hair and I was really worried that my ends might actually start falling out or getting really thin. Hence the purchases of the coconut oil, thickening serum and thickness masque! I've been using the thickening serum for a few months now and think it is fantastic! You just squirt a few pumps onto your hand after you've washed and towel-dried you hair and then rub it in to the parts of your hair you think are most thin (for me, this is the ends of my hair) and then ta da! You have thick, beautiful hair! I have also been using coconut oil for nearly a year now and it's worked wonders on my hair in previous months to help it to be very soft and grow quicker than usual but I haven't used the thinking masque before. I used it for the first time a few nights ago and I absolutely love it! It's made my hair soft for days, I haven't noticed any thinning of my hair yet and it makes the hair smell great for days as well!

3. Bassetts Soft and Chewy Vitamins - Superdrug. Another great way to maintain healthy hair is to take vitamins so you are maintaining a healthy balance inside your body that will radiate out to the outside of your body! I personally have trouble taking tablets so the adult vitamins weren't really an option for me as they always seem to come in tablet form. Therefore, I have these vitamins meant for children that are just little chewy sweet type things that taste like strawberries (they're actually much tastier than expected!) which is great for me. The vitamins will help to keep your body healthy, and then your healthy body will help to fight away all kinds of cosmetic things such as breakouts on the skin, thinning hair and weak nails!

4. Benefit Refined Finish Facial Polish - Boots. This product is the absolute perfect exfoliator for me as I have dry and sensitive skin. My dry skin means that if I don't moisturise enough, my makeup will look very cakey on my face and my sensitive skin means  that certain types of products can leave with me sore, red, blotchy and break-out skin after using them. However, this facial polish has tiny exfoliating beads in the cream that are so soft on the skin it doesn't do any damage to my face and actually does the job really well - the first time I used it I actually thought that my skin looked like it was glowing afterwards!

5. Red bow hairband - H&M. This is such a cute little hairband that makes me feel like I've just tumbled out of an old-school disney movie when I wear it! It was just a few pounds from H&M but has become my favourite hairband to create a quick updo with! It's so simple yet sweet that it transforms a 'I've just gotten out of bed so my hair is messy' look to an 'I did this updo on purpose and I look good' look! 5 stars!

That's the end of my October favourites! I would love to know if any of you guys have tried out the products I've mentioned here or if you have any products you can recommend me so please leave it in the comments below! 

:) xxx
Powered by Blogger.