Everyday Makeup Tutorial: Autumn 2014

Hi guys! 

Back with another tutorial, but this time I am going to be showing you how I do my own makeup every day! You'll see me out in the street wearing this makeup (or no makeup if I'm feeling lazy!) without exception. Hope you enjoy!! 


I start my makeup routine by moisturising my face and neck with my Simple hydrating moisturiser. Next up is my Collection 2000 concealer stick and my Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer pot in Warm Ivory. I'll cover the bags under my eyes and my blemishes with these two products.


Next is my favourite product I own right now! After a few weeks away from wearing the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation, I had to buy it again! It's a little pricey (£35) but so so so worth it! I feel like I am glowing when I wear this foundation. I'll cover my face using my Real Techniques Expert Face brush and blend it in well down my neck also.


This Cover N' Conceal liquid stick is great for brightening under the eyes. I like to put a little dab under each eye and blend in well.


Next is my drug-store brand translucent powder that I like to use to set my foundation and concealers in place. I use the Vintage Cosmetic Company's 'Powder Brush' to dust the powder all over my face.

I use the smaller, angled brush to line the sides of my nose with my Bojouris Paris bronzer. Using this angled brush gives me the ability to draw a more precise line down the sides of my nose, making it look even more angled than if I had used my fluffy brush. I then used my fluffy bronzer brush to gently contour the bronzer down my cheekbones. I will then dust over my Bobbi Brown light pink bronzer over my cheeks to get some colour back into my face.


I'll then fill in my eyebrows with my Too Faced Bulletproof Brows kit and random little eyebrow pencil I bought from eBay! These two products are very soft in colour and therefore give me a very natural enhancement to my eyebrows instead of a terrible looking thick, unnatural brow draw-on that I embarrasingly was doing before! 


I'll then quickly dust this pretty pink colour over my eyelids from my Naked Basics Palette. This colour is really similar to my natural eyelid colour so it really acts as a base for my eyeliner to go on.


I'll then use my Bojouris Paris angled eyeliner pen to draw the flicks of my eyeliner and my Maybelline fine tipped liquid eyeliner pen to draw on the line closest to my lash line. I think this pen is great for precision drawing, which is why I choose to apply it when I am drawing carefully on my lashline. I am loving the 60's retro cat eyeliner at the moment, which is very thick and angled, so I have applied my eyeliner like that today!


My friends don't believe how many mascaras I apply daily. The sad truth is that my eyelashes are nearly non-existent so I need all the help I can get. The mascaras I applied today were: Max Factor's Mega Volume, Bobbi Brown mascara, Lancome Star Hypnose mascara, Topshop's Doe Eyed Lashes and Charlotte Tilbury's Full Fat Lashes.


Last but not least, I'll apply my Too Faced lipgloss in 'Mocha Freeze' over my lips. This is a very similar shade to the natural colour of my lips so it just gives them a very subtle boost - perfect for an everyday look.


This is my final look and what I'll be wearing out today. I hope you all enjoyed learning a little more about the girl behind the blog! 

:) xxx
Powered by Blogger.