Zoeva review: brushes, eyeliner and pigment pots!

I've heard a lot of good things about the Zoeva brand recently and I wanted to try out their products for myself. One thing I didn't know about the brand is that actually really support women's inner confidence as a brand and their products are made to make women who are in difficult situations feel beautiful again. On a little card that came with my order, it states: 

"Women in need have a special place in our hearts. We want to create peace and we feel responsible for women suffering from domestic abuse or have lost their hair due to chemotherapy. It is our highest ambition to strengthen their self-esteem and to give them more self-confidence and awareness of their own individual beauty. In women we trust. From the bottom of our hearts." 

This really makes me happy that such a fast-growing brand has such an amazing mission and background and I am proud to own their products now. 


The brushes came in these really cute little pouches. I bought two 110 Face Shape brushes as I thought I could use one brush when contouring my cheekbones and the other 110 when highlighting down the bridge of my nose and top of my cheekbones. I also bought the 223 Petit Eye Blender brush which also came in it's own little pouch and will be perfect for creating natural looking eye-shadow or a smokey eye effect. 


As I said above, I believe this brush will work really well when contouring/highlighting. The 110 has tightly packed fibers so it is quite a solid brush. I love this because I will be able to form a defined, block of colour across my cheekbones when contouring and it will really help to make a precise and detailed finish.


Similar to the 110, this brush is tight I can see already that it will make a great blender brush because you will be really in control of where all the colour goes over your eyes. The Zoeva brushes seem to be  designed with the idea of precision, detail and ease at mind.


I also needed a new black eyeliner pencil so I thought I would try out the Graphic Eyes+ in Black to Earth colour from Zoeva. The website says this pencil will create 'highly pigmented, intense colours and gorgeous statement eyes' and I would definitely agree with this! I have only done a hand test on this pencil so far but it is intensely dark with just one light stroke and I tried to rub it off after but it didn't budge a millimeter so you can bet this will last the whole day or night you are wishing to wear it!


Lastly, I also had to try out Zoeva's little pigment pots of burst of beautiful colours. I chose Champagne Beige, Crystal Orchid and Expensive Black and I cannot wait to try all three out. 

 




“Precious and subtle. Light taupe-beige with shimmer.” 



 



"Playful romantic. Sparkling lavender with golden shimmer."












“The late night appearance of a diva. Rich black with sparkle glitter.”








Has anyone else bought any Zoeva products? Let me know! 

xxx
Powered by Blogger.